Sunday 16 September 2018

Just Normal


I slept all through last night and didn't ask my MH to let me out in the middle of the dark time, so she was very pleased with me,

It is still very windy on my little island so I haven't been outside very much although I did have a couple of short trips outside 'cos I need to see what is happening in the fields but is rather quiet now so I am not missing too much by staying in.


I got a wee surprise as I was having a snooze after my dinner 'cos my humans were watching television and the next thing I knew there were sheeps in my living room and sheep dogs too. They weren't physically in my house you understand, they were on my television but since my telly is quite big, it looked as though they were real and I liked watching them, and my humans had a wee giggle as they watched my adorable little lugs waggling as I watched and listened.

We have all had a good day and we had some visitors to my house as my friends K. and M. comed in to see me and we all had a chat which was very lovely indeed.

So, it has been a very good Sunday indeed, thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment