Thursday 13 September 2018

More of the same


... but a wee tiny bit better. There have been lots and lots of windy showers, but wee bright spells in between and it was during one of those spells that I managed to get outside for a little while. But it was just a tiny little while and then I felt the rain coming on, so I scooted back to my house.


And it as been like that all day----wet and windy one minute and then dry and sunny the next, so what is a puss to do? Actually, I didn't have much say in the matter 'cos my humans had to go out for the afternoon and they made sure I was safe in my house before they left me, so I just watched the rain from my window and then I got to go out to play when they comed home.



It doesn't look as though it is going to get much better tonight so I will have my usual snooze and then head out before bedtime and while I am sleeping I shall cross my adorable little paws and hope it will be better for me tomorrow.


Well, I can hope, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment