Thursday 20 September 2018

Much Better


I have had a very much better day 'cos the weather has been a lot better and although it was wet and windy in this morning, by the time this afternoon had arrived, the wind had gone away some place else and that made me very happy 'cos I could get out to play without being worried about blowing away to somewhere I didn't know.


I tried to get out when me and my MH got up this morning, but it was pouring with rain and the wind was shouting at us when we opened the door, so I just sat in my porch and suggested to the Boss that she could leave the door open and I would get the fresh air, but she wasn't too happy about that idea. I think all the furniture rolling around my kitchen had something to do with that! Hee hee just joking!

We have had lots of visitors at my house today so I have had plenty of attention which was good and being able to get out to play whenever I wanted was just brilliant. I like being inside and right now I am lying on my couch beside my MH and I am very happy there, but I also love to be out in the fields and even if there is a ginormous gale I go out as much as I can and although I know it worries my MH, I told her that I have to do pussy cat things no matter what the weather is doing.

But I am a lot happier doing puss cat things when I am not getting rained on or blowed away, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment