Wednesday 12 September 2018

Still Windy


Oh dear. This poor little puss has hardly been outside all day because it has been such a rotten day. It has still been wet and windy on my little island so I have spent lots of my day sitting on my window sill looking out and watching the rain running down the window.



I did manage out but for a very short time 'cos I was getting wet and I am not too keen on that at all, so I just did some sniffing and looking and then I went home. My DH didn't go to the shop today 'cos our boat was a wee bit sick and it couldn't come for him so both my humans were at home with me which was fine.


There wasn't much work to be done so there was lots of time for me and apart from being inside most of the day, I have had a good time but I am just hoping the weather will be better tomorrow but my little weather man friend told me it might be much the same so it might be another indoor day for me.


I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment