Sunday 29 July 2018

A Wee Bit Better .....


..... but not a lot! It wasn’t misty on my little island, but it was wet. Wet rain all day and I haven’t been out much again today. Sigh! I don’t like the rain and I don’t like the rain when it brings the wind with it and it did that today. Double sigh



We all had a lazy day and I spent lots of time on my couch all curled up on my MH’s lap and then when I needed a wee bit of fresh air I took up my normal position on the window sill with half of me inside and half of me outside and I was very happy indeed.

I have had a very quick trip round my garden and now I am all snuggled up on my chair on top of my MH’s fleece. And there I will stay until I decide to have a trip outside before bedtime, depending on the weather, of course!

I do love a lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment