Tuesday 24 July 2018

Good News


I was lying on my couch a wee while ago having my after dinner nap when I heard my little weather man friend telling me that we were going to have more hot weather and that made me very happy indeed 'cos I just love this kind of weather.


I have been outside nearly all day just loving all this warm sunshine, but I'm afraid I have given my MH a wee bit of a problem 'cos when I comed home this morning, one side of me was roasting hot and the other side was just normal and she can't work out how I managed that and of course I can't tell her. Hee hee

My humans were outside nearly all day with me and that makes me really happy. I just love it when they are doing the things that I can help them with and I know they just love it when I am out with them, so it has been a purr-fect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment