Thursday 26 July 2018

Much Better


I had a quiet word with my little weather man friend when he was on my television last night and I asked him if he could send some good weather today and take the rain away for a little while, and guess what? He did, yippee!

I wasn't very hungry when I got up, so I asked my MH to let me out and off I went into the fields to have a good old wander round about and to have a wee chat to all my little animal friends and I had a brilliant time. I stayed out for a long, long time and then I needed a snooze so I wandered home again for a cuddle and a rest.


The rest of my day was very good too. I watched my MH as she did all her housework and then we did some baking and I lay on the chair in the kitchen and she chatted to me all the time she was working and that was very good too, then me and my DH went into the greenhouse to have a chat to all our tomatoes and we are all very pleased with how they are getting on.


My MH in particular is very pleased and that makes life an awful lot better for us all! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment