Saturday 28 July 2018

Lots of Mist


I have been an indoor puss today 'cos the weather on my little island has not been to my liking at all. Now, you all know that I am not a fussy puss when it comes to weather and I can be quite intrepid when it suits me, but today I couldn't find my intrepidness. I think my MH has tidied it away somewhere and maybe I will ask her to find it for me tomorrow. I shall see how I feel.

I wakened up this morning and when I looked out of the window all I could see was white. My little island was all covered in mist and that never really went away so I just had a couple of very quick trips outside but I didn't really enjoy them so I went back home and asked my MH to please play with me---which she did and we had good fun as usual.



I have spent a lot of my day just sitting on my window sill with my adorable little nose outside and my even more adorable little bum nice and warm inside my house. It's not as good as all of me being outside, but the next best thing.


The mist is beginning to go away so I may venture outside before bedtime. I shall give that idea some serious consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment