Wednesday 25 July 2018

Ho Hum


Well, my day was OK, but not as good as it has been. When we got up I nipped to the window and it was raining, so I was not best pleased. Then I noticed that my MH was dressed for going away on the boat and I had a little tantrum. Not a happy Squeak. I knew the old boy was going to the Cat Shop, but I never expected to be abandoned so early after the last time. Sigh!


However, by the time she went away, which was lunch time, the rain had stopped so she could leave the window open for me and that helped my mood just a tad. I nipped in and out to see what was happening and one of the times I was out I saw my MH coming back in her little kangaroo and I forgot I was in a bad mood with her and I rolled over on my path and let her cuddle my adorable little tummy.

I love when she does that ‘cos it gives me a tickly feeling inside and that makes me happy. I have been happy all evening and I have had lots of cuddles to make up for this afternoon, so no more sulking for me. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment