Tuesday 31 July 2018

Nearly Purr-fect...


.… but not quite. The weather was a bit better but there is still too much wind for me or my MH. The poor old dear tried to hang out our duvet covers and she nearly got blowed away to Stromness so she just comed back in again and me and my DH were very happy that she did! Phew.

Her and me had good fun early in the morning when she changed the beds so that she could get all the washing outside but then the naughty wind arrived and it was just too hard for the poor old soul. Sigh. We did have good fun though when I was helping her to put on all the clean bed things on the beds. She always loves when I help her.


My next job was in our greenhouse helping my DH with our tomatoes and I sat up on the chair and purred very gently to all my lovely tomatoes and I could see they were growing just a little bit for me 'cos they were very happy. I thought I might have had a wee rest then, but my MH decided to strim all our garden. She couldn't do it yesterday 'cos it was too windy, but she borrowed some of my intrepidness today and we both went outside together. She did all the work while I found a wee sheltered spot and watched her 'cos that's how I can help her. See?

I finally did manage to get a wee rest and I wonder if you can guess where I went? Yep, right up onto my MH's knee and I cuddled my adorable little self into a ball and had a very good snooze. Well, I have worked very hard today.

Later on I shall being going outside again, but this time it will to do pussycat things and no more work. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment