Wednesday 1 August 2018

Brilliant!


I have had a magic day. Absolutely brilliant and I have loved every single minute of it. The weather was lots better with no naughty wind and it was just warm enough to keep me cosy but not overcooking so I have been outside nearly all day.


I had a very good sleep all cosied up to my MH and when my DH got up first this morning to go to the Cat Shop, I got up with him, but instead of waiting for my breakfast, I asked him to let me out and this he did. I have both my humans very well trained!


I had a wander round my estate and said my 'good mornings' to all my little friends before I decided to go home and see if my MH was up, and she was. My timing was just perfect 'cos she was just finishing her cereal and I got my little drop of milk which I lapped up rather noisily, she told me. Hee hee

Then I was straight back outside again just wandering slowly round the fields or lying on my grass just enjoying my adorable little self--- and it was SO good! My MH comed out lots of times to see me and we had lots of chats and cuddles and it made me just the happiest little puss. EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment