Sunday 26 August 2018

Oops!


Did you miss me yesterday? I hope you weren't worried about me 'cos I was very fine then and I am still very fine today. It was all my MH's fault and she says to tell you she is sorry for not letting me write to you. So there.

She was a wee bit busy yesterday doing al sorts o different stuffs and her and my DH were going out to a concert in our Hall but she thought she would be back in time to do a wee quick bit of writing to you, but the concert was so good that they stayed late and by the time the comed back to me, the poor old dear was too tired, so I told her it would be OK to leave it. But just for one time only, you understand. I can't have my readers worrying about me now, can I?


I did manage a wee trip out last night in the very dark time before we went to bed but I have been out lots more today and although it is quite cool on my little island, I still manage to find a wee spot to shelter in and have a wee al fresco snooze.

The only thing that spoils my otherwise perfect existence is the pesky swallows who are still dive bombing me! I keep telling them it is time they flied away somewhere else for the winter but they will not listen and they are still here although my MH says they will be going away soon.

And I for one sincerely hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment