Tuesday 21 August 2018

An Odd Week


I know it is only Tuesday, but I have been listening to my humans talking and this is going to be a odd week and of course I shall explain.

Yesterday in my house it was just me and my MH as you know 'cos the old boy was at the Cat Shop and tomorrow it will be the same--just me and the Boss, but today it was just me and my DH 'cos my MH was away to Kirkwall with her friends so it will be Thursday before we are all in my house together. I am sure you will agree that is a tad odd? Yes? Yes!



Me and my MH were up very early in this morning 'cos she had to go away on the first boat but she let me out to play before she left and as it was quite a fine morning she left the window opened so that I could get back in even though my DH was still snoring in his little bed. I was in the big shed when my MH tooked her little kangaroo to the pier and she gave me a wee wave as she passed and just for a tiny little minute I was a wee bit sad but then I decided I would help my DH and that cheered me up again.

I went into the greenhouse with him for a while and I played in the fields for another while and then I tooked to my bed until I heard my MH coming home and I raced into the kitchen to meet her and to get lots of cuddles which I always love.

So, although it is a odd week, so far it has been a good week and my paws are crossed that the rest of the week will be just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment