Sunday 5 August 2018

But A Better Sunday


Well, sort of better. It was still quite wet today but not enough to keep me in and as soon as I got up, I asked to be let out to play and off I went for quite a long time. But as usual, my timing was just perfect for my little drink of milk.


I didn't tell you that I got my milk in bed yesterday! Yes, I comed in the window before my MH was finished and I just nipped through to have a wee snooze, but a wee while later the old dear comed to find me, and I had my milk while I was still lying on my bed. Spoiled or what?

But back to today. It hasn't been too bad so I have been outside lots of times and at one time my MH comed out and asked me if I would like to have some pictures taken---again! Sigh. At least I could be a outside model which wasn't too bad and then when we were finished, I had a wee snooze on my couch and just as I was drifting off to sleep, I could hear the rain outside so I was happy to be indoors.


I am hoping it will go away somewhere else so that I can get out to play later on. My adorable little paws are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment