Friday 24 August 2018

A wee bit different


The weather on my little island has been a bit different today and we have had some rain. Not too much, but just enough for this little puss to get wet two or three times when I was too far away from my house to get back in before it got too heavy.

We were all at home having a lazy day and the Boss was thinking that she might was the windows and I as quite excited 'cos she asked me to help her and I love dong that but just as she was gathering up all her stuff, the rain comed on so she decided perhaps today wasn't the bestest day to be outside.


I, on the other paw, disagreed and wandered out as soon as the rain stopped, but I did go quite a distance and the rain started again so I had to find some place to shelter and I managed that, but I am afraid I was out so long than my MH was a wee bit worried about me and she had to come outside and call for me.


I got back into my house just as she was finishing playing on her Wii and she told me she was just going to get ready to come outside and find me, but she didn't need to 'cos I was purr-fectly safe--- and dry!


Maybe we will do the windows tomorrow, eh? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment