Sunday 19 August 2018

But Lots 0f Out


I have had a much better day today since the minute I opened my adorable little eyes. I did my usual as soon as I wakened and that is I listened in case there was any wind or rain and when there was no sound of them, I ran to the window to see what the weather was like and it was good. I was happy, but I had a problem. The Boss was still sleeping and it now became my job to waken her. Not the easiest job in the world, but as you know I am intrepid and nothing is too much for me, although that task is one of the more difficult.

So, I gently plonked my adorable little self on her chest and purred into her lug and when that didn't work I sticked on of my little claws onto her chin and sort of wriggled it a bit and that worked and five minutes later I was out playing in my garden. Yippee.


It was bright and warm and so my day was spent in the fields or in the garden just having the very bestest fun and at one point in my day, my MH comed out to strim all the edges of my garden and I just followed her around while she talked to me all the time and I just loved it loads.

I have had a very good Sunday indeed and it is not finished yet 'cos I am resting now--in my usual position-- and when all my energy is gathered up inside of me I shall be heading outside again to say night, night to all my little animal friends.


A very good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment