Friday 10 August 2018

Good Fun Again


I am having really good fun just now. The weather on my little island has been very good for a while which means I can be out playing whenever I want and for how long I want and that makes me a very content little Squeak.

And what makes it even better is that my humans can leave the door open for me so I can wander in and out of my house and keep an eye on what the humans are doing and that is very good too.


I did lots of playing today and I was away hunting for a long, long time before I need to come home for a feed and a cuddle but after a wee rest, I was back outside again just lying on my grass having a rest. So, although I have had a very good day, I don't have very much news for you but I am very well and very happy and I hope you are well and happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment