Thursday 30 August 2018

Thrilling Thursday


OK, it's not a brilliant title and to be honest, my Thursday wasn't all that thrilling 'cos my humans went away to the town to leave me all alone again and because the wind was blowing into my living room when they left, they had to shut the window so I couldn't get out all afternoon. Sigh.


I did have a wee play outside before they went away and then I just slept the afternoon away until they comed home to me again. As soon as I heard the door opening, I bounded off my bed and raced into the kitchen and just waited for a great big cuddle which I loved and then I went out to play---for a very long time. Yippee!

I had a word with all the sheeps and told them why I wasn't able to play with them earlier and they were very sad for me, but they were happy to see me later on in my day. I am now lying on my couch beside my MH while she is writing to you but I shall soon have a wee sit on her knee before I go out to play again.

So, although the beginning of my day hasn't been too brilliant, the end of it is going to be a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment