Thursday 16 August 2018

My Routine


I am a creature of habit and I like it bestest when things are going my way, so I thought I would tell you what my routine is 'cos it is nearly the same every day.

I get up at the same time as my MH and most mornings and, if it isn't raining or winding lots, I skip my breakfast and ask to be let outside and as soon as the door is opened, I am off! Now, the next bit might not be exactly true, 'cos my MH doesn't come out to play with me at that time and so she doesn't know what I get up to so we will make this bit up if that's OK.


I spend a lot of time running through the fields and some times I go to see the cows or the sheeps and sometimes I just lie in a wee sheltered spot and listen to my birdie friends. I go back home again just as the old dear is finishing her cereal and I get a wee drink of milk from her bowl and then I go back to bed for a rest.



The next bit of my day depends on whether my MH has lots of housework to do 'cos if she has, then I just follow her around and wait till she is finished, but if she has a day off then I sit on her knee and let her stroke me and I love it!

Sometimes we all go outside and sit in my garden or I help her to cut my grass or I look after my tomatoes in our greenhouse with my DH. We all have our dinner about half past five o'clock in the day and then as soon as I am finished, I go out to play again for quite a long time and when I come back, I sit on my MH's knee when she takes out her laptop and I plonk my adorable little head on her keyboard so that I can watch her writing to you.

I stay there until later on in the night time and then I have another trip out before I have to help my MH go to bed and when she is snoring, I head out into the dark until I am tired and need to snuggle up beside her for my night time sleep.

And that's me until another brilliant day begins all over again. Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment