Saturday 4 August 2018

Soggy Saturday


I have been quite a busy puss today even though the weather hasn't been completely brilliant. The mist that we had all day yesterday finally went away at bedtime to annoy some other peoples but it meant that this adorable little puss could get out to play and not get lost in all the confusion. When it is foggy, sometimes we can't even see our gate, so how would I know where I am if I go out in it? And what's worser, how would I know where my house has gone? It would be tragic if I got lost and when I told this to my MH she told me I would never get lost 'cos there is a chip with my name and address on it somewhere inside my adorable little body!


Now, I must admit that it took me quite a while to understand that bit of information, and to be purr-fectly honest with you, I still don't know how my humans managed to put a chip inside me without me feeling it moving about. I have had a wee squeeze all over my adorable little person to try and find it, but no luck so far. I shall have to keep trying! But the good news seems to be that I can't get lost.

Anyway, today has been a bit better until this afternoon when the rain comed on but by then I had been out a few times and I was back in my house being a photographer's model and I don't have to tell you who the photographer is, do I? My MH is so happy with her new camera but between you and me, I am fed up smiling every time she points it at me. Hee hee

It is still raining, so I am having a snooze on my couch while the old dear is writing this for me, but I shall tell you a secret. If the camera gets pointed in my direction again, I am off---rain or no rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment