Wednesday 15 August 2018

Just Normal


I was up early again with my DH to help him get ready to go to the Cat Shop and then when I was finished doing that, I had to help my MH before I was able to get out to play and enjoy myself.


It wasn't too bad a day but there had been lots of rain throughout the night time so when I was running through the grass, my adorable little feets got wet and some of the long grass even tickled my tummy and that gave me a funny feeling inside it. A funny feeling, but a nice funny.


As usual, my timing for my wee drop of milk was just perfect and then I had a wee snooze while my MH did wee bits of work, but not too much so there was lots of time for me to be sitting on her knee getting plenty of cuddles.

I did go outside quite a few times in this afternoon and my MH comed outside with me until all the horrid little midgies started eating her and she didn't like that so she had to go in again.

So, I have had another very good day and now because there is a tiny breeze, it has blowed away all the midgies so it is safe to go outside again. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment