Friday 17 August 2018

In and Out...


... Lots and lots of times. The weather wasn't all that brilliant, but it wasn't all that bad either so I was out playing as much as I wanted. It was quiet in my house 'cos my humans were having a lazy day with not very much housework, although my MH did change the beds and then asked me to go into the garden with her so that she could hang the sheets out to dry before the rain comed on 'cos my little weather man friend told us the rain was on its way, but it hasn't arrived yet and I am hoping it might not.

While the old dear was waiting for the washing machine to finish she tooked out the lawn mower and cut all our grass in case it was too wet later on, so it is looking lovely again and the rain still hasn't arrived but it is very misty so it looks as though it might be a wet night, but that's OK 'cos I have been out lots and so just a wee trip outside before bedtime will suit me fine.



I hope you like today's picture of me and my best sheep friend. Sometimes, when I am at the fence, it comes right up to me and we have even rubbed noses which my MH thinks is quite funny but that's what friends do, sure it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment