Saturday 18 August 2018

Mostly In


It has not been a very good day on my little island with rain and wind which has meant that this adorable little puss has been inside nearly all day except for a couple of very short trips out into my garden although I am afraid I did my usual trick of standing at an open door trying to make a decidement whether to go out or not and all the time my poor old MH was getting frozed--- and then I decided NOT to go out! Oh dear, she wasn't best pleased. Oops.


We have all had a good day and my humans had a resting day so I asked the old dear to play with me and my toys and we had lots of good fun. I haven't played with my toys for a while 'cos I thought maybe I was too growed up for them, but then I saw how much my MH enjoyed it when we played together so I will keep on doing that. Just to keep the old dear happy!


I am in my usual spot now which is on my MH's knee with my little chin on her laptop and when she stops typing to have a think, she scratches my adorable little lugs and that makes me very happy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment