Thursday 23 August 2018

Another Good Day


I don't have a lot of news for you just now 'cos I am not doing very many exciting things. In fact, I'm not doing any exciting things at all, but I am doing lots of good things both inside my house and outside in my garden and in the fields.


We were all at home today and while my MH was playing with her vacuum cleaner, me and my DH were in our greenhouse talking to our tomatoes. Well, I did the 'talking' while the old boy did all the cutting and stuff and then we tooked some into my house for the Boss who was very pleased with us.

I got a wee surprise when she comed into the garden to hang out her washing and I stayed with her till she was finished and then I went away and played all by myself. There are lots of sheeps still in the field in front of my house so I spend some time with them and then I have a rest in my little secret spot that nobody knows.


My MH keeps asking me where I have been 'cos I am always warm when I come home, but of course I can't tell her. It is just my secret. Maybe one day I will tell her, but not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment