Friday 31 August 2018

Funday Friday


I have had a very good day to add to my very good week and I am very happy. It has been another good day and although the wind was a bit strong and a bigger bit cool, it didn't keep me in so I have been outside lots of times.


Both my humans were at home with me which is just the way I like it and although my MH was busy doing what she should have done yesterday, there was still lots of time for me. I was able to help her hang out the washing but I didn't try climbing the poles today 'cos I knew the wind would just blow me off again and I didn't want to look silly or the sheeps would all laugh at me. I have to be very careful with my street cred, you know.


Me and the old dear went outside for a while last night to watch the sun going to bed and she tooked some pictures while I ran all over my garden and I liked it lots then when I went back inside, I sat in one of my favourite places which is on the window sill with me half in and half out just sniffing the night time air and it was just super.

So it has been a very good week and I am looking forward to a wicked weekend and I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment