Saturday 11 August 2018

Oh Dear


My poor old MH thought I had left home today and that made her very sad and I an sorry I did that but it was just a wee accident.

It was a super, duper day on my little island so I asked to be let out as soon as we got up and I am afraid I was having such a good time that I sort of forgot to go back home and my MH told me I was away for a long, long time and she thought something awful had happened to me -- but it hadn't. Phew.



There was so much for me to see and do and to be honest, my dear friends, I think I might have falled asleep in my favourite shaded spot 'cos it was my MH's voice calling my name that wakened me. Oops! When I heard her, I jumped up and bounced through the grass and when she saw me the old dear was very happy and I got a great big cuddle.


I have had a very good day and as well as being outside lots of times, I have had some snoozing times in my wee hoose so I am resting my adorable little self so that I can go outside for a while before bedtime.


But I will remember to come home again. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment