Thursday 9 August 2018

A Lovely Day


I was up very early this morning 'cos my DH was going away to help the Cat Shop peoples at the Dounby Show and he needed to get the early boat, so me and him got up very quietly--although I was MUCH quieter than him!---- so that we wouldn't waken the Boss and he gave me some breakfast and then let me out to play which was brilliant 'cos some of my little birdie friends were still sleeping and I am sure I heard one having a wee snore. Hee hee

I had a couple of wee plays outside before he went away but the weather was fine so he could leave the window open, so when I was finished surprising all the little birdies, I nipped back home and had another snooze with my MH for a little while.



She had some housework to do so I went outside and just lay on the path for a while and every now and then she would come out and find me and give my adorable little lugs a cuddle and I liked that. One time we had a wander round my garden together and that was just super and after that I had a snooze on the back of my couch so the old dear tooked out her camera and made me be a model again but I just pretended I was sleeping so that was OK.

My DH comed home after tea time and told us all about his day and he had a good time and was very busy so now he is a wee bit tired and I might just sit on his knee and help him to sleep for a wee while, but if the weather keeps good I might just stay outside in my garden.

I shall need to have a wee think.

No comments:

Post a Comment