Thursday 2 August 2018

What Might Have Been


So, I wakened up this morning and bounded over to my window to see what weather my little weather man friend had sended me and I was very happy when I saw that the sun was shining and there was no wind 'cos I thought I was going to have a very good day. Hmm, that thought didn't last long 'cos when I looked at my humans they were both dressed to go away from me.

I was not a happy puss even when the old dear told me they wouldn't be away too long 'cos the way I had worked it out was that we would all play outside in the good weather and I would have company whenever I wanted it. Not happy at all.



The only good thing about it was that my MH could leave the window open for me so I could nip in and out as I pleased. So the rest of the day will be left to your imagination but as soon as I heard my door opening I ran into my kitchen to meet them when they comed home to me and I got a great big cuddle before I headed outside for a while.


I have been in and out lots of times and now I am having a snooze on my couch before I head outside again later on. I am a little bit happier now, but don't tell the humans please. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment