Monday 6 August 2018

No News


I was left all alone today and that’s why I have no news for you. My DH was away to the Cat Shop as usual and my MH went away to meet her friend and I went away to my bed again!

We were all up early and I had a quick run round my garden before breakfast. It was a wee bit cool so, to be very honest with you, I wasn’t too upset to be having a very lazy day. Me and my MH had a cuddle and a chat and she told me she wouldn’t bee too long away from me so I decided I would have a duvet day ‘cos I was still a wee bit tired after all my modelling yesterday. Hee hee


Before too long, I heard my door opening and I ran into the kitchen to see that my humans were back to me and I was very happy indeed. I had a wee bite to eat and then I cuddled up on my MH’s knee and purred as she stroked me and that made up for my lonely day.

I will probably head outside later on but right now I am perfectly happy being adored, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment