Monday 20 August 2018

Lots of Very Good Fun


I am really liking all these good days. OK, it's not as warm as it was during the summer time, but it is still good enough to let this adorable little puss play outside as often as she wants and for as long as she needs. So what more could a pussy cat ask for?


It was just me and my MH today in my house 'cos the old boy was away to the Cat Shop but we had lots of fun together. It was houseworking day but I just tooked myself off into the outside while she was busy and when I saw her hanging out the washing, I bounded through the grass and springed through the fence to get beside her and that made her laugh. I like that.


I was outside again when my DH comed home and I had to run fast again through the fields to get to him before he went inside my house and that made him laugh too so my work here is done! Hee hee

I have some special pictures for you today. One is of my special birdie friend that comes to my garden every day. We all think it is a little wagtail but we all know it is a beautiful birdie. The other pictures are of yours truly in my very special positions and I am sure I don't need to explain them to you.


But I am sure you will say a great big 'aaah'. I am quite beautiful, sure I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment