Wednesday 29 August 2018

Wicked Wednesday...


... but wicked in a good way, of course. I am liking these titles but I am going to be a wee bit stuck tomorrow, methinks.

It was just a normal Wednesday Chez Squeak with my DH sailing away to the Cat Shop and me and my MH having lots of time together and lots of fun as well. I spent hours and hours outside in the fields as usual and then I sat on my path and watched the lady farmer from next door move all the sheeps from the field in the front of my house to the field at the back of my house and I was ready to spring to her aid in case any of the sheeps escaped. I think 'Squeak, the sheep-cat' has a very nice ring to it.


I have had lots of snoozes as well but this evening I intend to sit on my MH's knee for a long, long time because I am to be left alone tomorrow while my humans go away to the town, so I need to soak up as many cuddles as possible.

And then I shall do exactly the same thing when they come home to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment