Tuesday 7 August 2018

Millions Better


Everything was better for me today. The weather was good 'cos it was dry and warm with no wind and both my humans were with me all day and as well as that, we were all outside for a long time this afternoon 'cos they decided that the garden needed some work, and of course I had to be there to make sure everything was just as it should be.



Because my MH was away yesterday, she had some housework to do today and we started off by hanging out the washing and that tooked her longer that usual 'cos we were playing and I was doing my usual pole dancing which always makes her smile.

While she was doing all her hoovering, I tooked my adorable little self into our greenhouse and helped my DH with our tomatoes which are doing quite brilliantly and the Boss is very pleased with us. I did lots of pussycat things all by myself until the afternoon when we all went outside again to do some gardening and that's when I sheltered under this bush 'cos it was quite warm in my garden.

My humans were doing some weeding and then my MH tooked out the lawn mower and now my garden looks brilliant again and I love rolling on it, or even just sitting there watching the world go by.

Very happy Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment