Sunday 12 August 2018

Good Fun-- Again


Oh, I have been out lots and lots today because we have had another good day on my little island and I just love being outside, but I have been a very good puss, and have comed home every now and then to let my humans know I am purr-fectly all right. I know they appreciate that.

I was out early this morning and it was my DH who opened the window for me when I returned and when he and my MH gave me a cuddle, they both laughed 'cos my adorable little body was hot! I had been resting I my very favouritist spot again and I always get lovely and cosy when I am there.


My MH went out for a little while to talk to another pussy cat and I just stayed in my garden and waited for her to come home to me and I was so happy when I saw her that I did lots of rolls on my path and she tickled my little tummy which made me very happy.

I am still being a model for her new camera and sometimes I have to model inside but today I was a model outside and that's the bit I like best.

So I don't really mind having to smile for her camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment