Tuesday 28 August 2018

Terrific Tuesday


I am still having lots of fun and as usual, I was away out this morning before I had my breakfast and as usual, I was out for a very long time, but my MH doesn't worry so much about me now 'cos I told her I was fine and I would be careful if I hear any tractors coming, so there.


I had a long wander through the field where the sheeps are and had a wee chat with them and then it was time for me to wander home to get my wee drop of milk and to help the old dear with what she was doing and it was time for more fun 'cos she was changing the beds again and she needed me to show her what to do. which I did, of course.


While she was working, she noticed that I was sitting very still on the window sill and she comed to see what I was watching and she tooked these pictures for you. Lots of my little birdie friends were playing swings on my pampas grass and it made us both smile as we were watching them. It was just quite beautiful and nearly bringed a tear to this adorable little eye.


I hope they come back again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment