Friday 3 August 2018

More Mist


So, it was another not too great day on my little island 'cos it has been thick mist for all of the day and we could hardly see the end of our little road. And not only was it misty, but it was very damp too so I spent most of my day on my window sill with the front half of me outside and the back half of me inside and all I could hear was the sound of the ships blowing their horns. Oh dear it wasn't the bestest of days for me.


I did manage out for a couple of plays but I got a wee bit wet and had to get dried when I comed home again but you all know that I like that bit!

My MH has a new camera and she has been playing with that all day so I have had to be posing in all different shapes so that she could get all my bestest sides. It is quite tiring being a pussy cat model and now I am having a snooze but I am hoping that the mist will go away and I will be able to get out to play for a long time before bedtime.

Paws crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Squeak. Your MH has been taking lots of great pictures of you. I have enjoyed looking at them. I have not visited for a while so it was good to see you, and know you are fine and that your little island is too.

    ReplyDelete