Wednesday 22 August 2018

Lots of Good Stuff


I have had good fun today just being a very happy puss and doing lots of brilliant puss cat things. It was me and my MH in my house and she wasn't very busy so there were lots of girlie times between me and her and then every now and then I would nip outside and have a little 'me' time which I liked very much indeed.

Lots of my little birdie friends have gone away back to wherever they go in the later summer time but there are still lots of those pesky swallows coming into my garden to dive bomb me and I do not like it at all. My MH comed to my rescue again today when she saw what was happening to me she raced into my garden and chased them all away. I am always sad to see my little birdies going away but to be honest I do a wee pussy cat dance when the swallows pack their little cases and fly away!



I don't have lots of news 'cos I have had a very lazy day just wandering slowly outside and finding cosy little spots to have rests every now and then. My little island is getting quieter now that the summer is finishing, but I know all the little places to go when I can hide but still see everything that is going on.


Yes, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment