Monday 13 August 2018

Just Magic


Well, it's maybe not just as good as during the summer, but the weather on my beloved little island is still good enough to let me go out and play in my fields and run all over them being a very happy little puss. I got up this morning with my DH 'cos he had to get ready to go to the Cat Shop and then I tooked myself off for a long play which was just brilliant.


As usual, my timing was perfect and I arrived home just in time for my little drop of milk and then it was time for a quick snooze while I waited for my MH to finish all her housework. I kept and eye on her and as soon as she was all done, I plonked myself on her knee and helped her have a wee rest and then we went out to play and it was just the greatest fun ever!


I ran all over my garden and climbed the clothes poles and my MH tooked some pictures of me so that you can see what we had been doing. I just loved it, and now I am back on her knee with my adorable little head on her lap top while she is writing this to you, and even though she keeps complaining that she can't reach the keys, she loves it really.



And I love it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment