Monday 30 July 2018

More Better


I am much happier today 'cos the weather on my little island is much better today. It was nice and dry but still a wee bit windy but I found all my intrepidness and headed outside for a long play which was brilliant.



I had lots of outside trips and my first one was as soon as I got up. I didn't even wait for my breakfast 'cos I decided that if the weather was good then I should make the very bestest of it and so I went out in case it rained again, but it didn't, so I comed home and had something to eat then a wee rest before I headed outside again for more good fun.

My MH had lots of housework to do and then we had a seat together on my couch and she decided that because the weather was good, she would go and cut our grass so I sat in a wee sheltered spot and helped her and she liked that lots. My grass is all lovely again and the wind has got a wee bit softer so I may wander out and have a wee roll in my garden.


I do like when it is all short 'cos it feels good on my adorable little feets. She said she might strim it tomorrow but my little weather man friend says it might rain so we will just need to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment