Friday 27 July 2018

Good Fun


.… and a surprise. I just love these kinds of days when I can get out to play as soon as I waken up. It was a bit misty this morning but not enough to keep this intrepid little pussycat from having fun.


I wandered slowly through the fields having lots of sniffs and having a wee listen to the birdies singing. I like to hear them chirping and singing and in the summertime there are lots of birdies on my little island which is lovely. I stayed out for a long, long time and then my adorable little tummy mentioned that it was empty so I raced home, jumped in the window and ran straight to my dishes which were filled with my favourite food and gobbled it all up till I was all filled up again.

I was feeling a tad tired then so I had a snooze before I went out to sit in my garden for a while and both my humans came out with me which I just loved and we had a good time together. In the afternoon, me and my MH were having a girlie time when my friend S. comed to my house to see me and she made a great big fuss of me which is what I was made for.


I just love being made a fuss of! Oh by the way, don't I look a very determined little puss in today's picture? Determined AND adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment