Friday 23 August 2019

More Laziness


It was a wee bit rainy today so I had to time my outside visits so that I didn't get wet and I managed quite well.


I was out again through the night time and I am afraid I sort of confused my dear old MH. I wakened her up about half past three o'clock in this morning and thought I would have a wee feed and then a stroll outside so I very politely asked her to open the door, which she did, and then I saw it was raining. Well, I sat for a while and pondered while the poor old dear was getting a wee bit rained on and she asked me to please come in, which I did.

But, then I sort of changed my mind and asked her to open the door again so that I could see if the rain was VERY wet, which it wasn't, so I nipped outside leaving her shaking her head! I didn't actually see her doing this, but I know from experience! Hee hee

I did apologise later but I didn't need to 'cos she already had forgived me. She always does!

No comments:

Post a Comment