Thursday 8 August 2019

A Wee Change


I have been in my house a lot more today because my little island has been a bit on the cool side for me, but I was able to help my MH with all her housework and she liked that lots. I know this ‘cos she told me. We changed the beds again and we did lots of cleaning so my house is all shiny again.


I was listening to my television and my little weather man friend told me it is going to be raining and gale-ing on my little island tomorrow so we are not happy. The old dear needs to cut the grass before it gets much longer and it is still too wet so she is not very pleased with the little weather man. I tried to tell her it’s not his fault but I think she knows that already.

Maybe she will cut the grass soon...... before I disappear in it! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment