Monday 5 August 2019

Happy Again


My dear old MH is back home again and I am very pleased and I think the old boy is quite happy too. Me and her had a long chat after she had emptied her little case and she has promised me that I will be the centre of her universe for a long, long time and I shall make sure she keeps her word!


I have quite a good day although the weather has not really been too my liking 'cos it has been foggy and damp but it hasn't kept me inside. I have been outside nearly all of the day and just nipped back into my house every now and then to make sure my MH was still there and to get a wee cuddle while I was there. I liked it lots!

I am hoping to be able to write to you more times now that the Boss is back and I will tell you all the exciting things that I am doing....if I am doing exciting things! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment