Thursday 15 August 2019

Not So Brilliant


My humans were hoping to do some more work in our garden today but it was too blowy on my little island so they weren't able to do anything outside and they were disappointed, but I was very happy 'cos it meant they had lots more time for me.


We all did little bits of things and I was able to get out to play for a while but I was happier being in my house and sitting beside my MH and getting lots of cuddles. You know how I just love my cuddles, sure you do?

I am to be abandoned tomorrow because they are both going to Kirkwall and we will all need to be up early so that they can get the first boat. I am hoping the weather will be good enough for the old dear to leave the window open for me but we are not sure about that yet.

I will tell you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment