Tuesday 20 August 2019

A Good Day


The weather on my little island has been good today so me and my humans have been outside for lots of times and we have all liked it. Aand they got lots of work done, so that is good too.

My MH had lots to do in my house and I helped her change the beds and we played a game of hide and seek which always makes me a very happy puss. I just love hiding in the duvet covers and I have a feeling that my MH knows where I am and that she is just pretending she can't see me, but if it keeps the old dear happy, then who am I to spoil her fun!

After that she decided we would cut the grass again and my DH wanted to cut some bushes so we all went outside and I just loved it. The only wee problem was the nice farmer man next door was working with a great big machine in the field next to my house and I was a wee bit frightened of it so I stayed very close to my MH 'cos I know she will always keep me safe. And I was fine.


I am resting now but will be going out again before bedtime because the farmer has tooked his big machine away some place else so I know I will be safe. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment