Monday 12 August 2019

A Super Monday


The rain went away during the night time and when we all got up in this morning it was a lovely day and I was a very happy little pussy cat. The old boy was going to the Cat Shop so he got up first and I asked him to feed me and then open the window and as soon as my adorable little tummy was all filled up, I was off out of said window and away into the fields to see what was happening and I was very happy indeed.

I stayed out a long time but the very bestest thing about my hidey spot is that although my humans can't see me, I can see them and when I saw my MH coming into the garden to hang out her washing, I jumped in through the fence and stood beside her while she did her work and she talked to me all the time and that was very good.

The weather was so good that she could leave the door open so I just wandered in and out as I pleased so I had lots of wee feeds before heading out into the outside again. It was brilliant, but the very bestest bit was when my MH comed out again to put some chips on our car parking bit of our garden. Now, you all know these are the stone chips and not the salt and vinegar ones, and when this bit is all finished, then the garen work is all done, and that will be good.


So, you can see that I have had a very good day indeed and now I am having a snooze which is just brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment