Friday 9 August 2019

A Bigger Change


Oh dear, it has rained nearly all day on my little island and I have had to force myself to go outside and every time I have ventured out of my house, I have ended up being a wet puss and I am not too happy about that. Sigh.

I did manage a wander to some of my favourite places but it is not as much fun now that the weather isn't very good and my poor old MH is getting anxious because she is sure she can see the grass growing really fast and it is too wet for her to cut. Sure that's a shame?


I was a wee bit naughty again in the middle of the night time 'cos I decided I wanted to go outside and when I asked my MH to please open the door for me, she tod me it was only half past four o'clock but I wasn't tired so I said that was OK and I would only be a little while and oft I went out into the early morning.

Well, the old dear was a wee bit tired still, so she left the window open for me and I didn't come back home again until seven o'clock in this morning and I am afraid I wakened her up again to let her know that I was back. I think she liked that!

I have been a wee bit tired today so in a way I am quite happy it has been wet. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment