Sunday 18 August 2019

Much Better


I don't have very much news for you because I have been outside for most of today and so my dear old MH doesn't know what I have been doing. She keeps asking me where I have been and what have I been doing, but I am not giving anything away. After all, a puss needs some privacy and some mystery doesn't she?

We were all outside for a while today as my humans were finishing putting all the chips on my path and finally the work is all done and I have two very happy humans...… tired but happy! I am sure it is because of all the encouragement I gave them that they did it so quickly.


The weather on my little island hasn't been too bad and that's why I have been making the most of it and staying out as much as I can and I am liking it lots. So, I have had a very good day and I hope you have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment