Sunday 11 August 2019

Still Wet


Oh dear, the weather on my little island is still not very good and a bit cooler that I want it to be. But has it kept me inside? Indeed it has not because I am an intrepid little puss and I need to be in the outside so I have been out nearly all of this day and my poor old MH is complaining that she hasn’t seen much of me so I shall need to be special kind to her tonight and give her lots of cuddles. She will like that.


She has been a wee bit busy too ‘cos she went out to do some strimming Of the grass that she didn’t get finished yesterday before the mist comed into my garden. I gave her a wee help but I don’t really like the noise of the strimmer so I keeped away out of the way of it, but close enough that the old dear could see me.

She liked that lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment