Thursday 22 August 2019

Lazy Puss


I haven't done a lot today because it has been a wee bit cool on my island and it was raining some of the time too, so it wasn't really a day that I liked, but, being an intrepid little puss, I made the most of it and went outside when it stopped raining and that was good......short, but good.


My MH did some baking so when I was inside, I sat in the kitchen with her and she talked to me and I liked that lots too. Then I had a few snoozes. I was a wee bit tired because I had another of my nocturnal wanderings at four o'clock in this morning and the old dear wasn't very happy with me, so I didn't stay out too long and we were soon back in our wee bed again all cuddled up and snoozing.

My little weather man friend says it might be a better day tomorrow so I am hoping I will be outside for a longer time. My adorable little paws are all crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment