Wednesday 14 August 2019

Another Crackin' Day


I was up before my MH this morning 'cos my DH gets up first on a Monday and a Wednesday to go to the Cat Shop and I let him feed me and then open the door for me and off I go for a play until the old dear gets up, has her breakfast and then leaves a wee drop of milk for me when I come back in. Can you see how well trained they are? It has been hard work but I think we are getting there! Hee hee


Anyway, after we waved him away on the boat, me and my MH began our day of hard work. I wandered into the field to see what was happening there while my MH did her hoovering and cleaning and ironing and I just waited for her to come out 'cos she told me she was going to put some more chips on our path and she likes me to be there to look after her and to give her a wee purr of encouragement when she gets a wee bit tired. She likes that lots.

It was a good day and it was warm and not too breezy so the old dear got a lot done and my DH was very happy when he comed home and they are hoping to get it all finished tomorrow if my little weather man friend sends us some more good weather. They have got their fingers crossed and my adorable little paws are crossed too.

I will let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment